How to restore/recreate the default server certificate
Important: This procedure should be performed when there are no Backups/DR/Cleanup/S3 Copy running.
Only perform this steps if you know how to use SSH and Linux commands
If you need to restore/recreate the default server certificate , here are the instructions:
- Connect to the N2WS instance over SSH (for example using putty or MobaXterm)
- You will need to use "sudo" to reach the cert folder. Please keep ownership and permissions of the files.
- sudo su
- Go to the folder /opt/n2wsoftware/cert
- cd /opt/n2wsoftware/cert
- move the existing files to new name (cpm_server.crt and cpm_server.key), for example
- mv cpm_server.crt backup_cpm_server.crt.bkp
- mv cpm_server.key backup_cpm_server.key.bkp
- Stop/Start the instance.