2. Go to 'Roles' and select user
which requires the permission to assume the role.
3. Open 'Permissions' tab and click
4. Select 'Attach existing policies
directly' and click 'Create policy', you will need to create 2 policies in order
to include all needed permissions needed.
5. In the opened window open 'JSON'
tab, select all data and replace it with data from one of the JSON files you've
downloaded previously, and click Review policy'.
6. Specify the name for the policy,
enter the description if needed and click 'Create policy'. Follow the same
steps to create the second policy that is needed.
7. Go back to the user settings and
to the 'Permissions' tab and click 'Add permissions', select 'Attach existing policies
directly' and search for the 2 policies you've created and add them both by
checking he box next to them, then click Next:Review'.
8. Click 'Add permissions'.
9. If the permissions for your
edition of CPM include 2 files, repeat the steps 3-8 for the second file